Well, it was Dr. Seuss week at school in honor of his birthday. Monday was crazy hat, Tuesday was crazy sock, Wednesday was pajamas and Thursday was crazy hair day. So, this is what we came up with for Crazy Hair Day. She absolutely loved it and couldn't wait to get to school. It actually stayed up the whole day too, amazing. The pictures of Lauren were obviously taken by a professional, they are her 4 year pics, so if anyone wants one, just let me know. These days her favorite thing to say when she is mad is " I'm going to kick my own butt". Now isn't that sweet and lady like? She is becoming quite a spitfire!
The other night Jason and I were enjoying the spring air outside after the kids went to bed, it felt really good, and we were giving Boone some much needed attention. He will be 10 years old this May and he is such a good boy. Jason was scraping mounds of hair off his back while I watched, and then Boone started playing with one of his rawhide chews. It was so funny because he reverted to being a puppy again. He was pawing at it and whining at us to throw it for him, but he sure wasn't going to get up. So we would toss it right out in front of his nose and he would grab it real quick and flip it back to us. He must have done it 20 times and we were getting a kick out of it. He has caught some spring fever too! Poor little guy, he started out in our Texas home sleeping on our bed, then our next home only on the floor, then our next home sleeping in the laundry room and now he has the garage. However, he still has his own futon and a heater for the cold nights, so he has it alot better than most dogs.....











6 comments:
Emily! I LOVE your funny hairdo! Sooooo cute! What fun that was! Lauren....such cute pics of you, too! Boone looks great!
What a charming crazy haired girl you are, Emily! I bet you had loads of fun this week! Lauren, you get more darling every day!!! And Boonie! - I do love him and have such sweet memories of his puppyhood in Austin!! (And of his owners too!!<:) Miss you ALL!
March 6, 1892 117 years ago from the day of your latest post...was your great grandmother's, Bertha Chambers, birthday. Tomorrow, March 8th, was your great gramma's, Mabel Hemingway, birthday in 1891 - 118 years ago. They would be so very proud of all of you!
Love Emily's hair (you can't ever tell me that you aren't creative!), and gotta love Boone! :) hope you are doing well, miss you!
Hello??!! Am missing ya'll. Hope for an update soon. luvu
I remember when it was Dr. Seuss week at my school, I was Emily's age, and I dressed up as Thing 1 from Cat in the Hat. Mom and I cut up some red leggings and rolled them over black tights to make it look like I had red stripes as legs and we did my hair exactly like Emily's in these pictures!
Post a Comment