Friday, February 20, 2009

Growing Up with Cousins















Here are some pictures I took the last time my and Jenni's kids were together. I got some good ones and wanted to share. Lauren had told me before Aaron got there, that she wanted him to sleep in her bed. Of course, things don't always go as planned and they both ended up in bed with their mommies. 4 kids in a bunk bed is just too much fun to sleep! Eli is looking great and let me tell you, that little man can put down some food! Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Grandmommy (aka BoPa,aka Lois) said...

What joy I get seeing my grandkids together! I love it! Sure do miss all of you!

Granddolls' MiMi said...

4 kids in bunkbed kind of like 4 kids under dining room table on Xmas eve??? What joy to see next gen cousins growing together! Likewise, Aunt Beth misses all of you!!

Jenni said...

These are sweet pics. Send them to me. He can put down some food, can't he?

Granddolls' MiMi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALYSSA! You haven't posted on this Feb 26th, but wanted to note your special day, anyway!!