Four years ago today we were blessed for the second time with a beautiful, healthy baby girl. It has been a joy to watch her grow and learn. She is full of personality and has become quite independent in her old age. Her and her sister couldn't be more different, but that is a good thing, keeps us guessing ;) Saturday, the 7th we celebrated her birthday with family and friends at an athletic club. They played hard! Thank you Jenni and Kevin for coming down with the kids! It is fun to see how they all interact as they are getting older, I am proud of all of them. Today, Lauren and I went shopping with her birthday money and had lunch with Daddy. She told everybody she could that it was her birthday and she was four. It's is funny, because everytime someone ( a stranger) talks to her she says "That's a good person". Not entirely comforting but pretty cool that kids don't judge by the outward appearance. Anyway, thank you to all who helped us celebrate Lauren's birthday and we missed those of you who could not be there. Here are just a few pics of the big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren! :) What a special little sweetheart!
I love seeing those happy faces! I so wish I could be with my grandchildren on their birthdays! Looks like you had a lot of fun, Lauren! I love you!
Happy Birthday Lauren. Love you, Mike, Mimi, Ryder, and Cole
Happy Birthday, sweet Lauren. I can't believe you're 4 already! You are the age your Mama was when your grandmommy moved the family to Houston! I love you and miss ALL of you.
Post a Comment