Friday, July 24, 2009

Facebook's Fault

Girls with their Grandma



Me and my Girls


At the Pool
















Emily's 8th Birthday


Me and My Sis


Me, my parents & 1/2 my siblings


Crazy Grandkids!


Me and my Sis again


Lauren posing!

Well, the title says it. I have been neglecting my blog site because of the Facebook trap, it sucked me in I admit it. But, I am back with some updated pics! It has been a fast summer, we are down to less than 4 weeks til school starts! This is the first time I can say that I am not ready for summer to be over, but maybe after 4 more weeks, I will change my tune. Our most recent trip was to Houston to celebrate my granpa's 90th birthday. I drove down with my sister and our 5 kids and we had a good visit. Emily just finished Green Valley Bible Camp this week. She had a great time! We have been spending our days at the pool and various activities. Emily turned 8 a couple weeks ago and she is really starting to change and grow up. I notice subtle things here and there that give me a glimpse of a older Emily :( Lauren is still my little monkey, she is still the baby and likes to take advantage of that :) They are both so unique and have a good mixture of sweet and fiesty! Here are some pics from our summer.....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I understand the Facebook trap! You look great rockin' a NICE tan! The pics of the girls are cute and so are the ones of you and Jason. Wish we saw you EVER,
:( but glad you are doing good. Enjoy whats left of the summer-
4 weeks will fly by! Love you all!

Lane said...

Cute pictures! :) See ya Thursday!

Granddolls' MiMi said...

Beautiful, healthy and full of joy! What more could one proud Aunt ask?!! luvu